Sunday 3 May 2015

First Blog Ever

Okay so first things first. This is something a bit similar to Dog with a Blog.
But I'm not a dog. o.0 I think I just offended myself. Lol oh well. Hey, I rhymed :)

If you don't know, my real name is Thmyka (Tim-Me-Ka). I don't really like saying my last name cause it's too normal and boring. In my blog, I'm only gonna be talking about celebrities I've known and LOVE. Their music, their fashion senses or styles and all the drama and news that takes place in their lives or whatever the case is that I wanna talk about.

But they can be about either music, celebs, acting celebs or youtubers. Those are the the main things I'll be blogging about here. So thanks for knowing me. I'm not telling you my age. But what I am telling you is I'm a girl.


Goodbye Motto: Kids will do anything for a Gummy Bear. Bye! :)

2 comments: